Thelma's Travels

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

These are just a few photos I took yesterday. I know how much Dana is waiting to see the Cherry trees in flower. So here is one for you Dana. It was a bit of a bleak day so I don't think the colour shows as much as it should. Jackie has assured me the Cherry blossom trees out the front of their home will be in flower before I leave and then I will get some really good photos.

Snow capped mountains

More snow capped mountains!! I just love them !
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 11:42 am, Blogger jennym said…

    Hi Thelly....The snow capped mountains are just brilliant...A far cry from the scenery around Perth..It's a bit like NZ ....Well , a lot like NZ !
    The cherry trees must look amazing when all blooming.
    Enjoy the rest of your trip.....

     
  • At 8:29 pm, Blogger dana's data said…

    Lovely cherry blossoms Thelly and I will look forwad to to seeing the photos of them in full flower How wonderful to see the snow capped mountains, they are very beautiful.
    I am off to Canberra and Sydney on Saturday to spend a few weeks with Mavis and Derek. It will be a lot of fun to spend time with them, and if I can find a computer will continue to read your blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home