Thelma's Travels

Saturday, April 03, 2010

I don't know what this shrub is called but it sure is pretty

Jackie and Graham Gave me this lovely vase of Tulips for my Birthday. They gave them to me early so as I could enjoy them coming out from bud to full flower while I am still here. I was so thrilled. They are lovely and I thank Jackie and Graham for the lovely thought.

It was teaming with rain when this photo was taken. But I took it because where else will I ever see another car Registered in the Yukon!!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 2:50 am, Blogger dana's data said…

    I have just got home and could'nt wait to read your blog. What an adventure you have had!! Perth will seem a pretty boring place when you get back here, unless you can organise a trip around Northbridge in a police car at 3.30am.
    I was very interested to see your Grouse mountain pics with all the snow, it is a very beautiful place. It is strange to think that I was there not so long ago, putting on sunscreen dnd drinking copious amounts of water in a heatwave.
    We will all look forward to seeing you home so have a very easy and safe trip.
    Dana

     

Post a Comment

<< Home