Thelma's Travels

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Home in Perth

Where did my holiday go ?
I have been home for just over a week and most of that time has been in my bed. At first it was Jetlag, but just when I thought I was over that, the dreaded 'Flu struck !! I have been in bed for the last 4 days. At least I have had plenty to think about while lying in bed feeling sorry for myself. And I am definately over the Jetlag !!
Thanks to everyone who made me feel so welcome. And thank you to all the people involved with Crime Watch. I learned a lot that night out with Graham and Doug. Also thank you to Fred for showing me the seemier side of Vancouver, I enjoyed the experience of the "Ride Along". Pity about the Racoons !!!
And lastly, thanks to Andrew for giving me such a lovely Birthday surprise, it was great to eventually meet you.
Now I am back in sunny Perth, the snow and the sights seem such a long while ago. Pity our holidays have to come to an end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home